- east coasters: i drove through 17 states on the way to work
- west coasters: i have been traveling in this desert for 49 years. generations have died. children have been born. when will i make it to the promised land
- Midwesterners: I haven't left a 20 mile radius in 2 years
- floridians: please help me there are so many oranges they are attacki-
- texans: there are other states?
- I told you people that Apple is inferior to Google. iClouds have been hacked on the regular over the past year, but you kids still trust your iPhones and Apple products which have some mad flimsy countermeasures to prevent this sort of thing
- Why is everyone tripping over Jennifer Lawrence? Is it because she’s the most “notable” to you neckbeards? Is it because her PR team did a phenomenal job of bringing it to light? There’s almost 100 celeb leaks from today alone. If you’re going to trip about it, stand up for everyone, not just your mediocre icon.
- Some of you fools need to act like you’ve seen some titties before. Y’all are geeking out and capitalizing on a blatant invasion of privacy. There are so many women on tumblr that gladly show their bodies for free and with confidence. A lot of ‘em are better looking than these celebrities you worship so much.
- Want to know what happens when people see you naked? Nothing but unwanted attention. The world keeps on turning. Life goes on.
- Stop “slut-shaming” these celebs. You’re scaring the non-celebs. You lames will never see nudes again.
- Hell, when was the last time you neckbeards actually had sex? Is celeb thirst that real that you have to pour on the humiliation just to get your 30 seconds of fapping satisfaction?
- But that’s not my business, though.
I finally realized what I missed most about Japan: the roads.
I don’t mean the clusterfuck of driving down Kokusai-dori on a Friday night when I just want to see some tourist eye candy from mainland.
I mean the roads you can actually drive without a care in the world without having to worry about too much more than the (generally decent) road conditions and your oneness with the world.
The roads in America are awful. Even in a Jaguar XJ, I feel the potholes and the unevenness in my arms as I grip the steering wheel, and in my legs as I try to accelerate through it.
That wasn’t meant to be poetic.
Apparently, Texas Hill Country has plenty of twisties. Luckily for me, I live on the Northside, so getting up there isn’t so much of a chore. Right now, I don’t want to go. I’m not ready yet.
I don’t want to explore what little I think this place has to offer in terms of spirited driving until I’m ready to give it my all. Even after I finally make up my mind and buy my next child (car), I won’t go until I’m ready to feel that oneness again.
Thoughts of an insomniac.
It’s more than a waste of gas. When I’m behind the wheel, even if only for a short while, I can forget about life’s problems.
😍 and of course it’s a Subie! 💪
Aaaaand just like that, the Bimmer is no longer my first choice.
I’m thinking of stubbornly putting life on hard mode and sourcing another AE86. I can never just do things the easy way. Time for AE86 #4, I suppose.
i am way too excited for initial d with better animation
Every body watch this
It won’t be the same without M.O.V.E.
You mean, it won`t be the same without Itsuki`s usual VA
It really won’t, sadly. But, the girls are actually attractive in this where, in the initial series… there was a whole lot of butterface going on.
And I just realized that if you just gave someone a picture of the IniD cast and told them to pick out the protag, most people would probably pick Keisuke. XD
I’m sad there’s no Eurobeat but holy shit it looks so good
It’s a lot more appropriate without Eurobeat. I’ve never met a single Japanese person who wasn’t an Initial D fanboy or a NEET actually listen to it. ‘We’ll See Heaven,’ will always be my jam, but my Japanese friends mostly listened to hiphop or J-Rock.
I remember this day like it was yesterday. Four years just flew by.
& Even though Kazu-san’s S13 is everywhere on tumblr, I’ll just leave this here… hah
I miss The Bull Ring. I miss Kazu-san. I miss drifting. I miss Okinawa.
May your neighbors respect you
Trouble neglect you
Angels protect you
And heaven accept you